These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website. By using our website, you accept these terms and conditions in full; accordingly, if you disagree with these terms and conditions or any part of these terms and conditions, you must not use our website.
You are prohibited from:
- Employing our website in a manner that causes or has the potential to cause damage to the website, impairs its performance, availability, or accessibility.
- Engaging in any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent, harmful activities or using the website for such purposes or associations.
- Utilizing our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish, or disseminate materials connected to spyware, computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, keystroke loggers, rootkits, or other malicious software.
- Conducting systematic or automated data collection activities (including but not limited to scraping, data mining, data extraction) involving our website without obtaining our explicit written consent.
- Accessing or interacting with our website through robots, spiders, or other automated methods, except for the sole purpose of "search engine indexing."
- Employing data collected from our website for direct marketing endeavors, including email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing, and direct mailing.
- Utilizing data obtained from our website to initiate communication with individuals, companies, or other entities.
Registration And Accounts
- To register for an account on our website, complete and submit the account registration form. Afterward, click on the verification link within the email that will be sent by the website.
- It is imperative that you do not permit anyone else to utilize your account to access the website.
- Should you discover any unauthorized use of your account, promptly notify us in writing.
- Using someone else's account to access the website is prohibited, unless you possess explicit permission from that individual.
- You bear responsibility for any actions undertaken on our website due to your failure in maintaining the confidentiality of your password. Any resulting losses from such negligence may lead to your liability.
Cancellation And Suspension of Account
- We may suspend, cancel, or edit your account at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation.
- You may cancel your account on our website.
- Our sole discretion grants us the authority to cease or modify any or all of our website services and to halt the publication of our website, without prior notice or elucidation. Unless otherwise explicitly stipulated in these terms and conditions, you shall not be entitled to any form of compensation or remuneration upon the cessation or modification of website services or the discontinuation of website publication.
- The copyright and tangible property rights pertaining to our website and its content are owned and managed jointly by us and our licensors.
- All copyright and other intellectual property rights associated with our website and its content are reserved.
- These terms and conditions are subject to potential revisions over time.
- Altered terms and conditions will be effective for your use of our website from the date they are published on the website. By using the website, you waive any right to be notified of or to provide consent for these revisions, unless we explicitly furnish you with written notice. Should you disagree with the revised terms, ceasing your use of the website is required.
- If you have explicitly agreed to these terms and conditions, we will seek your express agreement to any revised terms. Failure to provide your express agreement within a specified period will result in the deactivation or removal of your website account, mandating the cessation of website usage.
Law And Jurisdiction
- The regulations outlined in these terms and conditions will be governed by and interpreted in alignment with the laws of the United States of America.
- Any disputes arising in connection with these terms and conditions will fall under the jurisdiction of the courts within the United States of America.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns about our Terms Of Service.